Providing us with complete visibility to all of your devices in even the most chaotic environment - in order to stay on top and maintain everything in near real-time - means we can prevent minor issues before they escalate.
When it comes to keeping your IT environment healthy, TheTechworx.com have the ability to know what’s going on and why. We can monitor and understand historical trends in system performance results, bandwidth monitoring, hardware and software changes with full visibility to stay informed and keep your business and users productive.
Remotely Monitor Desktops, Laptops and Servers across Operating Systems and Platforms
- Alerts and performance checks: Notifications on device availability, performance, security, and backup statuses.
- Security monitoring: Monitor antivirus scanning statuses, errors in event logs, and much more
- Windows, Mac, and Linux compatibility
- Network performance monitoring: Easily health-check hardware and software on workstations and servers across multiple work locations.
- Virtual machine monitoring
- Automation and bulk actions
- Windows, Mac, and Linux compatibility: Unlike other remote monitoring software that focuses on a single platform, SolarWinds Remote Monitoring & Management enables you to keep track of workstations and servers across platforms and operating systems including Windows, OS X, and multiple versions of Linux.
- Network performance monitoring: Use SNMP functionality to monitor network devices—including servers, printers, routers, and switches.
- Mobile device monitoring: Keep track of smartphones and tablets with mobile device checks and monitoring.
- Virtual machine monitoring: Run checks on all virtual sessions and virtual machines under your control.
- Background maintenance: Fix issues without disrupting end users or causing downtime by using remote command lines and custom scripts, and by managing system processes and services.
- Maintenance windows: Set scheduled maintenance to run during off hours so you don’t disrupt employees’ productivity or raise false downtime alarms.
- Automation and bulk actions: Standardize your checks, rules, and tasks across sites, servers, and workstations. And take full advantage of our automation and scripting tools to help you perform bulk actions automatically across networks and work sites.
- Executive summary report: Our flagship report is designed to help you quantify and communicate the business and technical value of your services to your users and management. These reports display key metrics and support activities in an easy-to-digest, professional-looking business report that showcases all the critical functions you perform.
- Additional reports: A wide variety of additional reports helps ensure that you get the level of reporting you need when you need it most. These reports cover such key areas as device inventory, pricing, antivirus protection, backup integrity, user audits, hardware and software checkups, and more. That’s data you can immediately use to improve your IT environments.
- Multiple report formats: If you want to share reports outside of Remote Monitoring & Management, you can easily export any report.