Fully installed Office applicationsGet the installed applications you know and trust -
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access.
Now includes the new Office 2016 apps for your PC and Mac.
Work across multiple devicesGet the fully installed Office experience on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets and 5 phones (including Windows, Apple, and Android devices).
Subscription benefits for up to 5 usersEach user gets 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage, plus 60 Skype minutes of calling per month to mobile phones and landlines.
It's the Office you know and trust
- Create polished documents, unlock insights, and present with clarity. With Office 365 you always have the latest Office applications.
- Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote for both PC and Mac. Publisher and Access are PC only.
- Fully installed on your PC or Mac, no Internet access needed to create or edit documents.
- Get access to exclusive features available for Office 365 subscribers only.
Office when and where you need it
- From work to your favorite café, stay connected to what’s important. Access, view, and edit the files you need seamlessly across your desktop and mobile devices.
- Unlock advanced editing, formatting and co-authoring features on phones and tablets by signing in with the Microsoft Account that you used when purchasing Office 365.
- Supported devices include Windows tablet and phones, iPad and iPhone, as well as Android tablets and phones.
Bring it all together
- Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to, share, and work together on documents and other files from anywhere, on any device.
- OneDrive works with Office, so you can create and edit files and sync them automatically to your computer, or use the Office mobile apps on your phone or tablet to stay productive no matter where you are.
- Access files in OneDrive from your PC or Mac, even when you’re not connected to the Internet. OneDrive is included in Windows 8.1 and 10, or you can download the OneDrive app for Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Mac.
- Keep full control of all your documents, whether you store them on OneDrive or keep them locally on your computer.