Partner of Record (POR) designation informs Microsoft that a recognised partner is servicing your Microsoft Online Services subscription - In this case, TheTechworx.com as a Cloud Solutions Provider
By adding TheTechworx.com as your Partner of Record (POR) to your existing Office 365 subscriptions, you'll gain all of our experience and support assistance for free
Note: Assigning a Partner of Record to your Microsoft Online Services, Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions has absolutely no impact on your monthly subscription cost – it costs you nothing - and takes only a minute. It also has no impact on the support or services you receive from Microsoft.
How to add TheTechworx.com as your Partner of Record
- Sign in to Office 365.
- Click Admin in the top right corner of the screen.
- On the Left hand Pane click Billing then choose Subscriptions
- Click the dropdown menu More Actions then choose Edit Partner of Record.
- Enter the Partner ID for TheTechworx.com, (which is: 4611541) in the field, click Check ID button.
- "Partner found: TheTechworx" will be displayed below the Microsoft Partner ID field - then click Submit
- When the Partner of Record has been succesfully updated a green message will appear to let you know, click Close.
- TheTechworx.com is now designated as the Partner of Record for your Microsoft Office 365 Online subscriptions.
Once this is complete, we will receive an email notification that we have been assigned as the Partner of Record and a member of TheTechworx.com support team will be in touch to establish your requirements and progress your Office 365 account